Account Access Enhancements
In our continuing efforts to protect the security of your
online account information, we have added two-factor authentication to our
If you previously established a username and password,
your login credentials have not changed. However, for your security, you
will be prompted to take the following additional steps the first time you sign
into our updated account access site:
- Click the INVESTOR LOG IN button at the top of this page to access the login page.
- Enter your username and password in the section titled Existing User, then click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN), your Weitz Funds account number, and the name of a fund in which you are invested (please omit the fund number prefix (e.g., 328-) when entering your account number).
- On the following screen, enter your preferred mobile number(s) and/or email address(es) for second-factor authentication and hit the “Send Code” button after each delivery method added.
- We will immediately send a security code to your chosen mobile phone or email address, along with instructions for entering the code. Second-factor authentication is established on your account once this step is completed.
The second time you log in, you must request a security code
again. You will then have the option of authorizing Weitz Fund's account access
site to remember your computer or device, allowing you to skip the two-factor
authentication process for subsequent logins. Please note: If you choose to
sign in from a new computer or device, you will be required to go through the
two-factor authentication process again to verify your identity.
If you have questions about two-factor authentication or our
updated account access site, please do not hesitate to call Weitz Funds Client
Services at 800-304-9745 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.